Junior Project Manager / Product Development Private Labels (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
Coordinate the product/brand development of our own Amorelie labels (Toys, Body & Care, Bondage etc).
- Identify and develop your own new and creative products for different categories such as Body & Care and new potential categories
- Ensure the ongoing optimization of your developments (products, prices, suppliers, etc.) and support ad-hoc projects (packaging optimization, customer research, etc.)
- Ensure accurate project management and stakeholder involvement of the different developments
- Support the Designers and work closely with internal stakeholders like the Content and Graphic department as well as Sales, Ordermanagement and QC
- Report directly to the Senior Project Manager of Amorelie Labels
- You are strong project manager who owns the entire development process, involving stakeholder management, coordinating details and putting all necessary information together
- You have a Bachelor Degree or similar education in Business Administration, Product Development or Project Management from a top university, a Master Degree would be preferable
- You have 2+ years work experience in Private Label, Buying, Product Development, Business Development, ideally coming from a fashion, e-commerce or consulting background
- You are passionate, have a strong sense of design, creativity and an eye for trends
- You are driven, entrepreneurial, adapting to change and solution-oriented to deliver on time and on quality
- English as a base, German fluency is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!