(Senior) Category Manager (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You are the key interface between our Sales and Offering (Buying & Private Label) departments, acting at the core of Amorelie’s performance & growth and helping the company to derive smart buying & merchandising decisions
- You work closely with BI & Analytics on portfolio analysis, continuously evaluating & bench marking our assortment across multiple categories on-site & vs. competitors to identify portfolio gaps/ redundancies/ key growth levers & create a best-in-class product offering
- You make sure, our products are sold at optimal price points, using both a bottom-up and a top-down approach (meaning you always keep our margins & EBITDA expectations in mind but also use external data & pricing tools to understand market & competitor price points & elasticities)
- You understand the specifics of our omni-channel business (Shop, B2B, Marketplaces, Toyparty) and are in charge of providing relevant market and customer intelligence & analysis to the different stakeholders (Management, Sales, Buying, Private Label) with the ultimate goal of improving sales performance
- You are in charge of continuously building and improving processes for performance tracking purposes
- You successfully completed your studies in business economics, statistics or another related subject
- You gained several years of relevant experience in Category Management, Portfolio Analysis or Business Intelligence, preferably in the FMCG/ retail/ e-commerce spheres
- You can handle very large sets of data with ease & translate them into action
- You have a strong business acumen & understanding of how the suggested actions will improve our Key Performance Indicators
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics and additional Pricing, Category Management and Analytics suites
- You are fluent in English – German is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!