Shop Manager Marketplaces (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You support the marketplaces team by taking care of all processes necessary to upload and update our product listings on marketplaces
- More specifically, you help to manage the automatized flow of information between our shop management system Magento and our marketplace shop management system Plentymarkets
- You are responsible for connection of new marketplaces to Plentymarkets and the coordination with our product and IT teams
- After upload, you make sure that all data was transferred correctly to Marketplace-PDPs
- You are also responsible for troubleshooting arising issues
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the replenishment process to our Marketplace-Fullfillment-Centers including management of dangerous goods controls
- You work on the continuous improvement/automatization of the replenishment process
- You are responsible for on-time-delivery of our marketplace orders
- You research, develop and drive innovation in your area
- You create effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You successfully completed a business/IT/economics education and obtained a degree in one of the areas
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a first experience with a shop-management tool – ideally Plentymarkets
- You have already gained work experience in a comparable position, ideally in e-commerce
- You are a fast decision-maker and are solutions-orientated, with enthusiasm and determination for success
- You can quickly adapt to changes and like to work in a dynamic environment
- You have great communication skills, with the ability to create positive outcomes with multiple groups and characters
- You are an enthusiastic person who loves to be a part of a team
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German would be a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!