Junior Product Manager (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
Amorelie is seeking a passionate Junior Product Manager (f/m/x), who will be working with and reporting to our Senior Product Manager in order to elevate our products to a new level.
- Prioritize and coordinate the product backlog to hit preset milestones
- Contribute to overall product roadmap
- Conduct user research with UX designers to understand customers’ needs and problems
- Coordinate ideation workshops with stakeholders within the company
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, designers and engineers to identify, design and deliver feature sets that address customers needs
- Coordinate and communicate between external partners and internal teams to ensure a seamless and efficient workflow
- Communicate transparently the progress and results to stakeholders and the lead
- Setup reports and analysis to derive actionable points
- You are holding an MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Business Administration
- You have gained a few years of work experience in Product Management and/or E-commerce, App development is a plus
- Structural mind with eyes on details
- You have pragmatic and hands-on personality
- Curiosity in understanding our customers’ problems and needs
- You are always craving for innovations
- Passion for delivering top-notch products to address customers’ needs
- Experience with agile process framework (Scrum or Kanban) and Eagerness for learning and developing in the product management field
- You are familiar with web prototyping tools
- Ability to communicate product requirements in a clear, structured fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!