Head of Business Development (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You are responsible to drive and own our corporate and business development initiatives for specific markets and business units
- You lead and develop the strategy / business development team members
- Your role is to self-reliantly identify and implement new relevant topics and define the company’s strategic roadmap carefully ahead in alignment with the top management team
- You are in charge of all investor-related topics such as weekly reportings and preparations of investor meetings
- You own the company-wide PMO (=project management office) and ensure an ongoing prioritization of key initiatives and identify capacity needs for all relevant projects
- You are requested to build a deep understanding of the market conditions and consumer expectations as well as the competitive and technological environment AMORELIE operates in and to carry this knowledge into the company
- You are directly working together with the top management and other key positions
- You’ve got a Master’s Degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- You have 6 to 8 years of experience as a consultant in a top tier management consulting firm focusing on strategy and/or have experience in a core strategic role with a large comparable company
- You have been a team leader who also has been responsible for your team’s career development
- You are used to work in a fast paced environment and high workload does not bother but rather challenges you
- You are very analytical, structured and you always keep the big picture in mind
- You are a Pro in working with MS Office, especially with powerpoint
- You are fluent in English and German, written and spoken
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!