Data Manager Marketplaces (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You support the marketplaces team by taking care of all data exchanges between MP and our existing system landscape
- More specifically, you help managing the automatized flow of information between our shop management system Magento and our marketplace shop management system Plentymarkets
- You reevaluate the current setup of order synchronization and product synchronization
- You take care that all products are synchronized with marketplaces and do troubleshooting in case of errors
- You work closely with accounting, product, IT and BI and to ensure that all relevant information is synchronized and correct
- You operationally manage the replenishment process of marketplace warehouses
- In cooperation with your lead, you develop a strategy on how to automate processes
- In cooperation with your lead, you reevaluate the current setup of the marketplace reporting system and develop a strategy on how to bring this to the next level
- You research, develop and drive innovation in your area
- You create effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You successfully completed a business/IT/economics education and obtained a degree in one of the areas
- You have strong analytical-, strategic- and problem solving skills
- You are able to abstract problems and can find strong solutions for automatizations
- You have already gained work experience in a comparable position, ideally in e-commerce
- You are a fast decision-maker and are solutions-orientated, with enthusiasm and determination for success
- You can quickly adapt to changes and like to work in a dynamic environment
- You are confident in dealing with large amounts of data via Excel or other data processing tools and visualization softwares
- You have great communication skills, with the ability to create positive outcomes with multiple groups and characters
- You are an enthusiastic person who loves to be a part of a team
- You speak English fluently, German is considered a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!