IT Support and helpdesk operator (Part time) (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You help your colleagues with all issues regarding their Windows and Mac notebooks
- You organize the setting up and decommissioning of computers
- You take care of obtaining software licenses and setting up the software
- You take care of buying all necessary hardware and keep track of the inventory
- You coordinate maintenance of our office infrastructure with our service providers
- You take over user management in our internal services, like Active Directory
- You perform maintenance tasks on our office servers
- You have a completed IT education (for example as a systems integration IT specialist) or an equivalent qualification
- You have strong knowledge of administering Windows and MacOs devices
- You have basic knowledge in network infrastructure and Windows server maintenance
- You have strong communication skills with technical and non-technical colleagues
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!