Data Visualization Analyst (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You are the person responsible for data visualization and reporting at Amorelie.
- You are in charge of challenging our current setup (based on Qlik Sense) by selecting and implementing a new self-service data visualization solution
- In collaboration with the departments and the BI team, you define the best way to present the evolution of Amorelie metrics
- You specify, at a functional level only, improvements on the BI backend to make needed data visualizations possible
- You keep the KPI dictionary and reports documentation up to date
- You organize training sessions where users can get familiar with the new tool and develop their self-service analytical skills
- You are the administrator of our reporting tool
- You have a University Master (or MBA) degree in computer science, business, economics, math or any other analytical science subject
- Proven experience on analytics positions in an e-commerce company or consulting firms
- Extended use of data visualization tools: Looker, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI
- High ability to formulate effective and meaningful KPIs and visualizations
- You have basic SQL knowledge for retrieving data using views
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German would be a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!