Product Manager (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You develop a deep understanding for our internal and external customers, the business needs and the overall AMORELIE ecosystem
- You collaborate with various stakeholders, designers and engineers to identify, design, prioritize and deliver feature sets that address customers needs
- You improve our focus by prioritizing, to make sure we work on the most important projects and ensure a tight feedback loop to build our products in the best possible manner
- You work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business needs and define solutions to address
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, maths, finance, or economics
- You have gained several years of work experience in a customer facing Product Management of software products over the full life cycle
- You bring the ability to translate our product strategy into user stories and constantly improve our products based on KPIs
- You listen to our users to identify their needs
- You communicate product requirements in a clear, structured fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are familiar with web technologies and how they can be exploited to build innovative products
- You know design thinking methodologies and have an analytical mindset
- You have several years of product management experience, preferably in a tech startup or small company
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- NEW Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!