Director Sales / Interim (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
AMORELIE is one of germany’s biggest producers of lovetoys. By now its distribution covers not only the e-commerce shop but a fast growing B2B business, party plan sales as well as marketplace sales. To manage all channels simultaniously and driving their growth we need you as part of the AMORELIE lovers!
- You take over an interim position as Director Sales for a minimum of 12 months
- You are responsible for all of Amorelie’s four sales channels: E-commerce shop, Marketplaces, B2B as well as our Toyparty business, leading our teams in creating a positive impact on our revenue growth
- You continuously work on our joint sales channels strategy to support our overall company goals
- You account for turnover and profitability control and achievements across all channels, driving the forecasting and budgeting processes together with our FP&A team
- You oversee the international expansion over several channels and build up new markets together with our business development managers
- You are the interface to the Marketing, logistics as well as the Buying & Production team, discussing with them customer needs, future portfolio strategy and logistical challenges per sales channel
- You drill deep into our numbers, getting a profound understanding of customer needs and uncovering potential for improvements while ensuring that we meet our turnover and margin target
- Effective execution of the strategies, find solutions and go the extra mile and circle back with internal teams to make our product offerings get even better
- Strong business acumen skills with strong execution focus and ‘start-up sensibilities
- You are passionate about growing and coaching your team members and
- Together with our management team you lead the whole company strategically
- You are a passionate and experienced leader – people enjoy working with you because you communicate well, motivate and evoke optimism
- You gained several years of working experience – preferably in an e-commerce company
- You know how to sell! You have experience bringing products to the customer in online and offline channels
- Entrepreneurial thinking is your strength, you like taking over responsibility, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German is a plus
- You are passionate for Amorelie, our vision and products
- You love selling our products and opening new markets
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- NEW Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!