Director Sales (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You are responsible for all of Amorelie’s three Sales channels: International Market Development, B2B Sales Dach as well as our Direct Sales /Toyparty business, leading our teams in creating a positive impact on our revenue growth
- You will be responsible for the strategic development of our partners such as „dm Drogeriemarkt“, „Edeka“ and „Media Markt/Saturn“ etc.
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new non-erotic partners and are building up a long-term professional partnership
- You also continuously work on our joint sales channels strategy to support our overall company goals
- You account for turnover and profitability control and achievements across all channels, driving the forecasting and budgeting processes together with our FP&A team
- You oversee the international expansion over several channels and build up new markets together with our business development managers
- You are the interface to the Marketing and logistics team, discussing with them customer needs, future strategy and logistical challenges per sales channel
- You drill deep into our numbers, getting a profound understanding of customer needs and uncovering potential for improvements while ensuring that we meet our turnover and margin target
- Effective execution of the strategies, find solutions and go the extra mile and circle back with internal teams to make our product offerings get even better
- Strong business acumen skills with strong execution focus and ‘start-up sensibilities
- You report directly to the CMO and are an important sparring partner to our management team
- You are passionate about leading and develop your team continuously and delegate the tasks to the experts in the team
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics with a very good degree at a renowned university
- You have at least 7-8 years relevant work experience as Director Sales in similar Amorelie relevant industries or E-Commerce
- Ideally, you have gained experience in a dynamic, digital and success-oriented company.
- You were also able to gain experience in B2B and B2C sales, ideally in an e-commerce company.
- Your last professional positions were Director Sales, Vice President or a similar role and you gained at least five years of leadership experience
- You are a passionate and experienced leader – people enjoy working with you because you communicate well, motivate and evoke optimism
- Entrepreneurial thinking is your strength, you like taking over responsibility, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively
- You have excellent communication skills and love selling our products and opening new markets
- You have analytical skills, you think strategically with a strong business focus
- You are passionate for Amorelie, our vision and products
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!