Director Buying & Private Label (f/m/x)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
This is an exciting yet rigorous leadership role in a fast-growing and maturing company. As part of Amorelie’s leadership team, you are a pillar of Amorelie’s commercial strategy, being responsible for defining, creating and buying the portfolio of products that Amorelie is selling on its different Sales channels. This role is the unique combination where creativity, analytical skills, leadership and excellent execution will be required!
- You set the mission and strategy with your team and oversee the results-driven execution of four major areas of responsibility: Buying, Supply Chain, Private Label and Planning
- Buying: you are responsible for the evolution of the portfolio of third-parties that we offer by creating strategic partnerships with our suppliers. You ensure a balanced, dynamic and innovative product portfolio, purchased at the best commercial conditions
- Supply Chain: you focus on permanent product availability, best-in-class processes for replenishment and quality. You are the main force behind the scalability of our supply chain to sustain and support the growth of Amorelie
- Private Label: you continue to shape an innovative and exciting portfolio of brands, developing sensual lifestyle products that are sold online and offline, pushing the boundaries of the industry in terms of product concept and designs. You ensure state-of-the art product development and project management, managing the innovation, quality and commercial success of products
- Planning: you are the interface to the Sales channels, discussing with them customer needs, product feedback and future portfolio strategy. You drill deep into our numbers, getting a profound understanding of customer needs and uncovering potential for improvements while ensuring that we meet our turnover and margin targets
- You lead and mentor a team of approx. 20 people
- You are an outstanding leader – you have several years of experience in leading a team and people enjoy working with you and you drive a vision in your team
- You have excellent analytical skills and negotiation capabilities and are able to forge strategic relationship with our suppliers
- You are an all-rounder – you are creative, can discuss design of products but also dive into processes while maintaining a strong commercial view
- You get things done, adapt, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively and with humility
- You involve stakeholders and ensure company alignment on your critical topics
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German would be a plus
- You are passionate for Amorelie and our vision!
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2018 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!