Data Scientist (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- Based on your understanding of all departments, you identify opportunities, recommend machine learning solutions and advocate your ideas
- You own data projects from idea collection to implementation
- You are part of a team of data engineers and data analysts, in which you work as the sole data scientist on projects that come after ETL and reporting
- You specify and delegate work within a project to different stakeholders such as product managers, IT, data engineers or business partners
- You conduct descriptive and inferential statistical analyses
- Very good knowledge and fluency in R or Python
- You have an intermediate to a high level of SQL. Desirable: Transact-SQL
- M.Sc. in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, physics, or econometrics
- Some applied and theoretical knowledge in one or more of the following: Time series forecasting, causal inference, uncertainty in predictions and parameter estimates, supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
- You start with a simple solution (logistic regression, SVD) before evaluating whether something more complex can be warranted
- You are able to make optimal decisions in the face of uncertainty
- High ability to solve problems and to structure and simplify complex tasks
- High ability to communicate and explain modeling choices and results
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Links to a portfolio, Github, or blog are welcome
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- NEW Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!