(Senior) Marketplace Manager Netherlands (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You support the marketplaces team by managing our account for BOL.com
- You evaluate the market and our portfolio to identify most promising products
- You are fully responsible for the product portfolio, the content and its replenishment
- You develop a strategy on how to push products best by identifying and mastering the marketplace specific drivers
- You generate keyword research for content optimization
- You develop a marketing strategy and are in charge of the end to end management of your marketplace
- You are responsible for the customer service for your marketplace
- You research, develop and drive innovation in your area
- You create effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will possibly be managing intern(s) who support you in your work
- You successfully completed a business education or a business degree
- You have already gained work experience in a comparable position, ideally in e-commerce
- You are a fast decision-maker and are solutions-orientated, with enthusiasm and determination for success
- You can quickly adapt to changes and like to work in a dynamic environment
- You provide strong analytical, strategic and problem solving skills
- You are a customer oriented person
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office and have ideally already gained experience with shop management systems like Magento or Plentymarkets
- You have great communication skills, with the ability to create positive outcomes with multiple groups
- You are an enthusiastic person who loves to be a part of a team
- You have already gained experience in personnel management
- Preferably you already gained experience in managing a bol.com account
- You speak Dutch at native-speaker level and English or German fluently
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- NEW Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 98% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!