(Senior) Manager Corporate Finance / M&A (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You provide comprehensive insights on industry trends and competitive landscapes and develop the expansion strategy by identifying strategic partners and potential acquisition targets
- You develop structured decision making processes for international actions and investments
- You take the lead in (international) M&A transactions (buy side) and manage the process from initiation to integration
- You will be in the lead for financial modelling, preparing business cases and analyzing key business drivers for different M&A transactions
- You will perform in-depth analyses and propose clear, actionable recommendations, with the aim of addressing inefficiencies and improve organizational, process and cost
- You work closely and continuously with the management team and will report directly to our CFO
- You have an academic degree in economics, industrial engineering or natural sciences
- You have 4+ years of relevant professional experience in the field of M&A/Corporate Finance within a corporate setup, investment bank, auditing company, business advisory company or investment fund
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and high motivation for achievements
- You have outstanding communication skills as an interdisciplinary team player in an international business environment
- You also have strong project management skills and skills in negotiation
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) – German would be a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!