25 Mai E-Commerce Manager (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You have full P&L ownership of our Amorelie E-commerce Shops (DACH)
- You set the overall governance for our E-Shops: Which products are we selling? At which prices are we selling? What are we promoting in our shop? How do the promotions perform?
- Collaboration with our Portfolio Analytics team to optimize our product portfolio, plan onsite promotions and pricing
- You work closely with our Online & Offline Marketing department to plan and align on external marketing activities
- You plan, manage and evaluate all commercial campaigns in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Communications, Marketing and Portfolio Analytics Team)
- You share responsibilities for the web analytics for our E-Shops (Funnel and user journey analysis)
- You deliver a strategy for our E-Shop that enables the product team to define, prioritize and implement the product requirements
- You not only take responsibility for the revenues of our E-Shops but for reaching our entire P&L (e.g. CM1, CM2, CM3) & business targets (e.g. Own Brand Share)
- You are the interface / contact points to many teams / set up process
- You are a natural collaborator and proficient communicator that also creates the appropriate processes for sharing updates
- Completed university degree in Business Administration or equivalent studies
- Excellent communicational, organizational and analytical skills
- 3-4 years working experience in an e-commerce company
- You possess analytical thinking and can provide well thought through, rational solutions to problems or issues, based on data analysis, down to full insights into the relevant details and consider the “bigger picture”
- You have a deep understanding of the KPIs and can pre-empt problems before they arise and take the necessary action to protect sales and profit
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and can build a trustful and positive atmosphere through a respectful, honest and reliable appearance
- You follow up on decisions that have been made
- You have experience in business strategy. You can develop specific business strategies for markets, segments, products, services and pitches with the relevant decision makers
- Fluent skills in English and German (written and spoken)
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!