23 Apr Business Development Manager (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You are responsible for the operational and strategic developments of a specific market, a business area/ portfolio with a high and attractive business model
- You are in charge of self-reliantly identifying and implementing new relevant topics, promotions and projects regarding business activities in the specific market
- You develop new products and offerings from concept to implementation, a.o. working closely with potential suppliers, negotiating prices, conditions and ensuring flawless execution
- You are directly working together with the management and other key positions in the headquarter of Amorelie, as well as closely with many departments
- You successfully passed your studies in Management or another related subject area
- You possess relevant professional experience in a comparable position, either in Business Development or Project Management, ideally in E-Commerce or a consultancy
- You highly enjoy working in a team and you are able to be very entrepreneurial with your tasks, taking full ownership of your responsibilities
- You have an eye for details and a drive to execute projects flawlessly.
- You are compassionate about numbers with an analytical work manner and you are always keeping the big picture in mind
- You are a Pro in working with MS Office, especially with Excel
- You are fluent in English, German and any other language is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!