16 Apr BI Data Analytics – Operations & Finance (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- On BI frontend, you are the interface between BI and both Operations and Finance departments
- You understand their internal processes, their pain points and their analytical requirements
- You design solutions that allow them to steer the business in the most effective way
- On BI backend, you are the interface between BI and Product to understand changes in data flow
- You are in charge of designing and building a clean repository of data for all operations and finance data
- You keep BI documentation up to date
- You have gained several years of experience on analytical roles for a B2C e-commerce company
- You are familiar with SCM tools and accounting applications (DATEV)
- You have an intermediate – high level on SQL. Desirable: Transact-SQL
- You are experienced with data visualization tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI)
- You bring enough programming skills to clean and scrub noisy datasets
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!