11 Apr Senior Project Manager, Private Label (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You report to the Director of Buying, Private Label, and Planning and are the lead to coordinate the different product developments within the team
- You create and develop brands and products together with our product designers, content, and graphics colleagues, as well as interface with the rest of the organization
- You ensure accurate project management and stakeholder involvement of the different developments
- You identify and develop new and creative concepts for different categories like toys, body & care, and lifestyle
- You ensure the ongoing optimization of our portfolio (brands, categories, prices, suppliers, etc.) and drive ad-hoc projects (packaging optimization, customer research, etc.)
- You obtained a Master´s Degree or have similar educational backround in Business Administration, Product Development or Project Management
- You have gained several years of experience in Private Label, Buying, Product Development, Business Development -ideally in fashion, e-commerce, and eventually Consulting
- You are a strong project manager, owning the entire process, involving all the stakeholders, coordinating details, and putting everything together
- You are passionate, have a strong sense of design, creativity, and an eye for trends
- You are driven, entrepreneurial, adapt to change and you are solution-oriented to deliver on time and on quality
- You are fluent in English, German language skills are a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!