24 Jan Technical Product Manager (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You understand our customers, their business needs and the overall Amorelie ecosystem
- You collaborate with various stakeholders to research and define market and user specific needs and requirements in the form of well written, technical description including technologies used that engineering can execute on
- You work with engineers and product owners to design creative technical solutions to solve business problems
- You develop a strong understanding of the Amorelie technology stack and use technical knowledge to help clarify work for the Engineering team
- You are the interface to BI to understand, support and develop our Data (Flow) Management
- You focus on optimization along the product life cycle with KPIs such as conversion, ease of shopping, revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- You define expected outcomes of the workstreams and make sure your stakeholders fully understands the reasons behind the work
- You bring the ability to communicate product requirements in a clear, structured fashion to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- You are familiar with Web technologies and how they can be exploited to build innovative products
- You are experienced with large scale e-commerce platforms including systems involving complex business logic and BI
- You know design thinking methodologies
- You are able to translate business, user and market needs into product requirements
- You have several years of product management experience, preferably in a tech startup or small company
- You have a technical BEng/BSc/BA degree in a computing or similar/related engineering discipline? This is a plus!
- You are fluent in English
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollok
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!