26 Sep UX/ UI Designer (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
We know UX, UI, IxD and IA are sometimes used unclearly nowadays, so let’s set it straight. Working as a part of the Amorelie Product Team, you will use any or all of those fancy acronyms on a daily basis. It’s all part of the user experience. You will:
- collaborate with many teams daily, anticipating and designing a great experience for our users and our business goals, from the beginning of the user journey to the end
- deliver anything from research results, new concepts, sketches, workflows, tree diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity interface mockups, to prototypes – always finishing with requirements our distributed engineers can understand
- continuously incorporate A/B testing results and user feedback into your designs, iterating until they truly solve problems for both our users and our business
- push the brand and product to a higher standard by managing your projects from concept to live implementation
We’ve put lots of thought into this and believe that a great designer (f/m) at Amorelie has a collaborative attitude (we have a „no-ego“ culture), a keen attention to detail (i.e. typography and empty-states), great communication skills (presenting your ideas) and is self-driven (no micro-management here). In addition, we’re looking for:
- a portfolio demonstrating your experience designing for the mobile web and/or native apps, showing both process (how and why) and final results (what)
- an understanding of research methods and the desire to conduct user-testing sessions yourself
- the willingness to operate within established branding/UI guidelines
- the ability to articulate interaction and styling decisions with developers in the language of HTML and CSS
- the desire to get your hands into the user experience of other touchpoints: branding, copywriting, shipping, delivery, customer care, SEO and more
- experience with design tools (Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, etc.) and prototyping programs (InVision, Marvel, etc.) – we know the best tools are changing rapidly and encourage you to use your favourites
- fluent spoken English (German is a serious advantage)
- the ability to code your own designs is a plus
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollo
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!