26 Jul Working Student Business Development (f/m)
With AMORELIE we have revolutionised an entire sector and brought the love life to the heart of society as an integral part of a happy relationship.
We have a burning desire to help fulfil relationships and play our part with a range of fantastic sex toys, lingerie and many other inspiring lifestyle products.
Working for us you will discover a combination of ambitious ideas, an entrepreneurial team, a unique business culture and incredible energy and drive to meet our goals.
We are a successful, profitable Berlin start-up with 100 employees and a whole lot of love, shaping the relationships of tomorrow!
- You work directly with the management team on an existing project or a new initiative
- You translate leadership goals into actionable strategic initiatives
- You analyze internal and external data to provide actionable insights for the company
- You take responsibility for projects depending on your preferences and skills
- You are studying business administration, economics or another business-related topic
- Preferably, you have gained first work or internship experience in relevant fields such as start-ups, banks or consulting
- You have good analytical, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated with the ability to own and implement projects from end-to-end
- You can easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day
- You are fluent (spoken and written) in English and German
- An international team of highly-motivated employees and an open feedback philosophy, allowing you to develop your full potential
- Challenging projects with plenty of entrepreneurial freedom, which you will be responsible for bringing to life together with your team
- Individual development opportunities and an extensive range of further training opportunities from our main investor, ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- … and of course exclusive discounts off our ravishing range
- Founded at the end of 2012 by Lea-Sophie Cramer and Sebastian Pollo
- Since 2015 ProSiebenSat.1 SE have owned 75% of AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the strategic market leader for sex toys and lingerie online in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Well-known on TV and in the press
- Active in 5 countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium) our products are now also sold by dm, Media Markt, Amazon, Otto, Galerie Lafayette and many others
- Our target groups are open-minded couples, men and women from 20-50 years of age
Visit www.amorelie.com to find out more!